Wednesday 6 December 2017

Meet the team: Mark Waldron

Mark has been with Move Revolution for 4 years and recently took over our Sevenoaks region. He’s doing a brilliant job and loves Sevenoaks, Westerham, Biggin Hill and all the local villages…we caught up with him to find out his secrets.

Where did you grow up and how did you get into Estate Agency?

I grew up in Crawley and went to college at Collyer’s in Horsham before heading to university in Canterbury to study Economics. I quickly realised a job based solely in an office environment wasn’t for me and that I needed a bit more variety! With a background in Economics… a ‘head for numbers’, but wanting to be ‘out and about’ and have lots of client contact,  I decided to go into estate agency.  I was lucky to start my career working for an independent agent in Whitstable, if you’ve ever been to Whitstable you will know it’s a beautiful town on the coast in Kent packed with stunning cottages and a wonderful selection of houses in the local villages – a very picturesque place to work.

Why Move Revolution? 

After 12 months of seeing how a ‘traditional agency’ worked I was keen to find a better way of working. I discovered the estate agent Move Revolution, met with a few members of the Move Revolution team and realised that their way of working was forward thinking model.  My eyes were opened, particularly with regards to working in an office, not a high street ‘shop’,  and importantly having an expert team support team – professional photographers and a dedicated Sales Progression Team…

If you’re reading this, you probably know about the Move Revolution “difference” but in a nutshell, it’s about outstanding customer service delivered by expert estate agents, photographers and sales progressors who genuinely care that buyers and tenants move into their new homes as quickly at possible!

What do you love about what you do?

I love the challenges that each day brings, I love meeting different people each day and the ability to get out and about, but most of all I love the feeling of selling someone their dream home, and handing over the keys when they complete on their sale!

What’s your favourite style of property/interiors?

My love Victorian and Edwardian homes packed with the character – the high ceilings and picture rails that so often feature in these period homes.

We’d love to see a selection of your favourite properties you’ve sold while at Move Revolution, can you share them with us?

I loved selling this house because it was such a quintessential village home in Sevenoaks, lots of period features, formerly the village post office.

And these are a selection of my favourite shots of a couple of some memorable homes.

We hear you’re a big fan of coffee, where do you like to go for a perfect cup?

My current favourite is Darcey’s in Sevenoaks which is an independent speciality coffee house. Their beans are roasted on site and I have to say, it’s superb. The cakes aren’t bad either! I’d definitely recommend to anyone who likes coffee, it’s worth a visit.

A couple of my other coffee stop off points are Deli di Luca in Westerham and if I’m going to our head office I’ll pop into Robertsons in Oxted on the way. Both are great!

So that’s it, the man behind the Move Revolution Sevenoaks office! If you live in the area and want to sell your home, give him a call on 01732 617617 or fill in the valuation form. 

The post Meet the team: Mark Waldron appeared first on Move Revolution.



source http://www.moverevolution.com/blog/meet-team-mark-waldron/

No comments:

Post a Comment